Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Heard a coach form Kelly was in a pretty bad wreck

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Heard a coach form Kelly was in a pretty bad wreck

    I heard a guy say one of the coaches from Kelly was in a bad wreck. Anybody heard anything about this? I wont post full details of what I heard in case it isnt true. Wich I really hope is the case.
    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Heard a coach form Kelly was in a pretty bad wreck

    I don't know if it's related or not, but there was a bad wreck last night at about 7 at the top of the mountain past the overlook from PV/Norton. It was on the Northbound side. It was very foggy and raining and the car flipped over on it's top past the ditch and onto the side of the hill.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Ruby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2007
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Heard a coach form Kelly was in a pretty bad wreck

    I don't think it a coach at Kelly. Somebody ask one of the coaches wives that question today and she hadn't heard anything about it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Heard a coach form Kelly was in a pretty bad wreck

    Well hopefully just a rumor
    GO VOLS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •